Train thousands of developers by certifying a team of in-house GitHub trainers. Certified GitHub Trainers allow you to easily scale your training efforts across multiple locations and time zones. You’ll gain all the benefits of GitHub training adapted to your team’s workflows and needs across your entire organization. You’ll also have access to:
- In-house expertise: In-house GitHub experts available to train developers when and where it’s most convenient for your busy teams
- Exclusive content: Exclusive curriculum updates and ongoing support from the GitHub Training Team
- Training at scale: Help every developer in your organization improve their Git and GitHub skills
Train the Trainer is offered in person only with session times that are most convenient for your team.
For trainers across your company
Train the Trainer is an intensive course that prepares those with training or development experience to teach the Git and GitHub curriculum. Anyone who aims to educate developers around them should join.
What you’ll learn
- Git and GitHub: Full, in-depth review of GitHub Training content
- Our training philosophy: How and why GitHub Trainers teach the way they do
- Troubleshooting: How to answer difficult questions, solve in-class problems, and manage challenging logistical aspects of this highly interactive training
- Continuous support: How to connect with GitHub Trainers and support enabled trainers in the future
- Instructor will travel to your office or a venue of your choice
- Each session provides focused, hands-on practice with Git and GitHub and includes pairing sessions to simulate real-world workflows as well as discussions over common questions and training approaches
- Training participants are required to go through a pre-class checklist to ensure their accounts and individual computers are ready
- To help our instructor understand the experience levels of their class audience, training participants will be asked to complete a pre-class assessment