The Services Account Engineer role provides your company with the ability to get GitHub’s expertise in your organization for the entire year. The Services Account Engineer will work closely with your team to:
- Help you prioritize, roadmap, and plan how you will transform software delivery at your organization
- Help you setup, maintain, and improve the infrastructure of GitHub at your company
- Migrate to Git and GitHub
- Scale GitHub to meet your team’s needs
- Be your technical resource and contact at GitHub to ensure your business objectives with GitHub are being met
How it works
Contract a GitHub Services Account Engineer in one year increments to work directly with your team. Our Services Account Engineers take a hands-on approach to helping you ship initiatives and build on the GitHub platform. They work alongside GitHub Administrators, DevOps Teams, Project Managers, and more to help achieve your business goals.
Services Account Engineers share their time between customers, working with other companies who’ve also purchased this offering. Customers schedule their time with the Services Account Engineer in advance based on their timelines and priorities.