The InnerSource Workshop walks you and your team through the process of implementing the InnerSource development methodology across your organization. Whether you’re starting small or rolling it out across the entire organization, this course provides you with tips and tricks from successful implementations, as well as advice on how to get out of sticky situations. You’ll also learn how to increase your leadership’s buy-in, provide templates to reduce roll out time, and successfully roll out InnerSource to your teams.
During the course, we identify and review our five tenets of InnerSource:
- Open: Create a level playing field for the open sharing of work
- Transparent: Ensure the process as well as the product is visible
- Participative: Make it easier for others to collaborate together
- Collaborative: Increase quality by increasing quantity
- Governed: Reduce missteps by providing clear goals and support
The InnerSource Workshop has a flexible format that we can customize to meet your team’s needs and availability.
Who should join this workshop?
If your team is facing any of the following challenges, this workshop is for you.
- Duplicated work efforts across your organization
- Silo-ed development processes that keep your team(s) from doing their best work
- Lack of visibility into the projects your team or other teams are working on
What you’ll learn
- Build a solid understanding of InnerSource fundamentals
- Identify the things preventing you from incorporating InnerSource into your development processes
- Develop a roadmap to successfully implement InnerSource in your organization