Enabling tens to thousands of developers to collaborate on software and build your product is both exciting and a great responsibility. In this course, we’ll show you how to make GitHub a pleasure to administer. By the end, you’ll know how to keep GitHub running smoothly, establish security and authorization policies, and field almost any developer request.
Who is this consultation for?
This offering is best suited for GitHub administrators.
What you’ll learn
- How to best situate organizations and teams to meet your company’s needs while preserving security and encouraging collaboration
- User management
- Audit log discovery and automation
- Monitoring GitHub Enterprise
- Back up and restore practices
- How Git and GitHub work (for those unfamiliar with Git)
- GitHub Enterprise command line utilities
- GitHub Enterprise setup